Grand Canyon Voyager Helicopter, Airplane + Boat Tour
This Grand Voyager combo tour by Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters provides one of the most comprehensive Grand Canyon experiences available at a great great price straight from the tour operator!
Your Grand Canyon voyage begins as you are transported from your Las Vegas hotel to our Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters VIP air terminal in nearby Boulder City. Here you will board a state-of-the-art scenic touring airplane and depart to the Grand Canyon's beautiful West Rim.
Sights along the way include stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, the Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge spanning Black Canyon and the Lake Mead National Recreation Area before arriving at Grand Canyon West.
Once at Grand Canyon West, you will board your jet helicopter to experience a thrilling descent 4,000 feet below the rim to the canyon floor. Soaring like an eagle passing millions of years of geological time while towering stone buttresses and columns bathed in an ever-changing kaleidoscope of colors slowly rise before you. These colorful canyon walls have preserved a remarkable record of the Paleozoic Era, dating back from 250 to 550 million years and beyond.
A pontoon boat will be awaiting your arrival to take you on a peaceful rafting tour up the Colorado River between the spectacular canyon walls towering above you.
You will ascend 4,000 feet back up to the Rim via your helicopter to take advantage of complimentary hop-on-hop-off shuttle service to visit scenic Eagle Point and Guano Point. Enjoy a light meal on the Rim's edge surrounded by the breathtaking canyon views before your scenic airplane flight back to Boulder City.
Discounted Prices From: $379 per person
Tour Operator: Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
Tour Duration: 7 hours
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, Lake Mead, Mojave Desert, Grapevine Mesa
- Scenic airplane flight to Grand Canyon West
- Grand Canyon helicopter landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- Multilingual in-flight tour narration and choreographed music
- Pontoon boat cruise on Colorado River
- Time to explore Grand Canyon West Rim
- Hop-on-Hop-off West Rim viewpoint shuttle
- Meal at scenic viewpoint
- Round trip transfers from most area Las Vegas Hotels
- Optional Skywalk