Grand Canyon Celebration Helicopter Picnic Landing Tour & Las Vegas Strip Flight
Book now for your great price on this exciting Grand Celebration helicopter picnic tour by Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters! This is the crown jewel of all Grand Canyon sightseeing tours... return flight includes views of the Las Vegas Strip... all at a great price!
Your Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters Grand Celebration with Vegas Strip tour begins with a luxury limousine pick-up from your hotel. Relax in the VIP lounge before your adventure begins. Then, step aboard an EC130 helicopter for your flight to Grand Canyon West. En route to the Grand Canyon you will see stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, the Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge spanning Black Canyon and the Lake Mead National Recreation Area before arriving in style at Grand Canyon West.
You will fly 4,000 feet below the Grand Canyon's Rim as you descend passing through millions of years of geological time soaring past its towering stone buttresses and columns bathed in an ever-changing kaleidoscope of colors. The colorful canyon walls have preserved a remarkable record of the Paleozoic Era, dating back from 250 to 550 million years and beyond.
Upon landing at the very bottom of the Grand Canyon on a private plateau at the banks of the Colorado River overlooking its breathtaking tranquility you'll step out back in time to enjoy a champagne picnic with refreshments and have time to explore the awe-inspiring grandeur that is the real Grand Canyon. The gorgeous views don’t end at the canyon as your return flight to the Las Vegas terminal includes a trip over the glittering lights of the world-famous Strip.
Discounted Prices From: $384 per person
Tour Operator: Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
Tour Duration: 3.5 - 4 hours
Departure: Las Vegas
Destination: Grand Canyon West / Las Vegas
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, Lake Mead, Mojave Desert, Grapevine Mesa
- Grand Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- An unforgettable champagne picnic next to the Colorado River with time to explore
- VIP EC130 helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
- Multilingual in-flight tour narration and choreographed music
- Aerial views of the Las Vegas Strip during return flight
- Round trip limousine transfers from most area Las Vegas Hotels